£30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our client a well established and successful Precision Engineering company in Norwich is looking for a Manual Lathe Turner and a CNC Miller, to work in their manufacturing machine shop.
This is a perm, full time career opportunity for the right Manual Turner and CNC Miller:
- 39 hours Mon-Fri
- 08:00 - 16:30 (Early finish Friday)
- Salary dependent on level of skills and experience, circa £12-£14ph
- Plus overtime at x1.5
- £30,000 OTE
In this Manual Turner and CNC Miller role you will be accountable for:
- The setting, programming, and machining operations of a Lathe Machine or CNC Milling Machine
- Interpreting engineering drawings, working to tight tolerances in a range of materials
- Working in a safe manner according to approved and risk assessed practices Requirements
- Apprentice trained
- Experience in Lathe machining
- The ability to work independently
Ideally the Manual Turner and CNC Miller will have Colchester Manual Turning experience OR HAAS CNC Milling experience with FANUC programming.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Paul Martin at Perfect Placement today.
We are in the process of reviewing many applications for this position. If you do not hear back from us within 3 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Perfect Placement are specialists in Engineering Recruitment. We specialise in local, national and world wide Engineering and Manufacturing Recruitment. If you are looking for a new role within Engineering please contact our team of Engineering recruitment specialists today.