£55000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Aftersales Manager required for a Main Dealer in Northampton.
- Basic Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 (OTE £55,000)
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm & Saturday (1 in 3) 8am - 2pm
- Friendly and well established group
- Bring the aftersales department up to scratch, modernizing the process in which the department conducts business
- Evolve business quicker than competitors
- Get the job done quickly, effectively and dealing with issues without hesitation
To be considered for this Aftersales role, you must be:
- Previous experience as a Aftersales Manager is essential, within the motor trade
- Lead the aftersales department in a clear, considered and appropriate manner and build an accountable and progressive business unit
- Able to assess every situation with the customer, employees and business' best interest at heart
- Confident in dealing with various departmental issues and characters within your team
- A strong person who is able to is confident in people management
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment, delivering what your team requires and on time
- Ensuring the best customer service is always delivered and bringing everyone up to standards which are required by the manufacturer
If this Aftersales Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in your area, please contact Hannah at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.