£30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary: up to £26,000 + Bonus
- Hours: 5 day rota - Monday - Friday 8:30am -5:30pm, Saturdays 8am - 5pm (No Sundays)
- Ongoing training provided in all areas
- Be part of a hard-working workshop and push to obtain the best results with every vehicle you fix
- Working on a wide range of vehicle makes and models within a modern, fully equipped workshop - every day is different!
To be considered for this Vehicle Technician role, you must be:
- Level 3 Qualified Vehicle Technician
- Ideally MOT Tester (classes 4 & 7)
- Confident in all jobs from servicing to diagnostics, to enable you to advise both technicians, service advisors and customers
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Experience and time served as a qualified Technician
- A Full UK Driving Licence
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Northamptonshire, please contact Matt at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.