£34000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary: up to £29,000 (dependent on experience) + Bonus
- Hours: 5 day rota - Monday - Friday 8:30am -5:30pm, Saturdays 8am - 5pm (No Sundays)
- You will mostly be working in the workshop on vehicles, assisting and advising other technicians
- Helping and advising customers when required. Ensuring the job is done correctly
- Be part of a hard-working workshop and push to obtain the best results with every vehicle you fix
- Working on a wide range of vehicle makes and models within a modern, fully equipped workshop - every day is different!
To be considered for this Technical Assistant Manager role, you must be:
- Level 3 Qualified Vehicle Technician
- Understanding and knowledgeable to encourage career progression within other employees
- Confident in all jobs from servicing to diagnostics, to enable you to advise both technicians, service advisors and customers
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Experience and time served as a qualified Technician
- A Full UK Driving Licence
If this Technical Assistant Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Milton Keynes, please contact Hannah Hague at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.