£30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Salary: Up to £22,000 basic + bonus = OTE up to £30,000 p.a.
- Hours: Monday to Friday shifts between 7.30am and 6.30pm / All day Saturday worked on a rota basis.
- Benefits: Company Pension, 22 days holidays allowance + bank holidays.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our Main Dealer client based in Leicester requires an experienced automotive Service Advisor with recent experience to work within their busy service department.
The Service Advisor will need to be
- A confident relationship builder.
- Able to influence and advise customers on minor technical issues.
- Deliver a first class service whilst achieving the company objectives and targets.
The Service Advisor will be working alongside a team of Service Advisors and be responsible for
- Providing a pro-active service to customers.
- Scheduling in their vehicles in for a service, maintenance or repair work.
- Arranging where necessary a courtesy vehicle.
- Take ownership of customer queries and resolve any issues.
- Workshop load (hours booked).
- Achieve an excellent CSI and Mystery Shopper results.
- Maintain an excellent level of customer retention.
- Work well within a team across all departments.
The Service Advisor will be greeting customers in to the service department, liaising with the workshop to chase work in progress, keeping customers informed and gaining authorisation for any additional work to be carried out.
There are various IT Systems and processes in place to assist you in your role, so being computer literate, will be an advantage along with a keen eye for detail to ensure you are accurately recording our customer details. For that next step in your career apply now!
Motor Trade experience in the role essential.
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Leicester please contact Matt Cross at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.