£35000 per annum
25 days ago
- Basic Salary £29,800 - £32,800, OTE £32,000 - £35,000.
- Working Hours: Alternate week 1 / week 2 pattern with 1 in 2 Saturday mornings.
Are you an HGV Technician seeking your next move? Are you an LCV Technician who would like to train on HGVs? If you are either of these, this could be the role for you!
The Role/Requirements for the Commercial Vehicle Technician:
- You will either be a level 3 or time-served commercial vehicle mechanic.
- You will perform a full range of mechanical tasks and will be experienced in all aspects of commercial vehicle repair - whether on LCV or HGV.
- You might be exclusively an HGV Technician, or you might be an LCV Technician looking to train on HGVs. Our client works on both from its Lincoln depot.
- You will be minded to join a medium-sized, close-knit workshop team.
What the Successful Commercial Vehicle Technician will Get:
- A place within a longstanding and trusted client of ours - join existing placements who are building their careers with the client.
- A competitive basic salary.
- A working pattern that will allow you to avoid the worst of rush hour.
- A role where you can train on different types of vehicle.
Please get in touch with applications and queries today as jobs are being taken up quickly in the current market.
If this Commercial Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Mechanic Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Lincoln, please contact Sam Butcher at Perfect Placement.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.