Salary Depending on experience
about 1 month ago
- RELOCATION OPPORTUNITY FOR A VEHICLE TECHNICIAN - BERMUDA
- Multi-franchised Service Centre
- 40 hours per week, flexible shift pattern
- (Opening hours are Mon-Fri 8am - 6pm, Saturdays 9am - 1pm)
Our client in the Caribbean is currently looking to recruit an experienced Vehicle Technician who has qualifications in vehicle maintenance and repair.
In this Vehicle Technician role you will primarily work on small cars, however there will be times when you will be working on light trucks and mopeds.
Requirements for the Vehicle Technician role:
- NVQ Level 3 in light vehicle maintenance, or equivalent;
- Minimum of 5 years workshop experience post-apprenticeship;
- Experience working on electric / hybrid vehicles (beneficial);
- Strong communication skills: able to liaise with Management, other Technicians and the manufacturers on technical matters;
- Ability to work under pressure, and flexibility towards working hours;
- No previous criminal convictions;
- Must be willing to relocate to Caribbean for a minimum of 3 years.
Our Client will be offering a 3 year contract with the option to renew. To help with relocation, they will arrange the 3 year work permit, 1st month's accommodation, 1st month's transportation.
Whilst the cost of living can be high, our Client offers a very competitive package, and a hard-working Technician can earn a good salary whilst enjoying the lifestyle.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Mechanic Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Bermuda, please contact Sam Butcher at Perfect Placement.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK