£30000 per annum
22 days ago
- RELOCATION OPPORTUNITY FOR A PARTS SALES ADVISOR - BERMUDA
- Multi-franchised Service Centre
- 40 hours per week, flexible shift pattern
- (Opening hours are Mon-Fri 8am - 6pm, Saturdays 9am - 1pm)
Our client in the Caribbean is currently looking to recruit an experienced Parts Sales Advisor to join its team.
In this Parts Sales Advisor role you parts work will cover small cars, some light trucks and some mopeds.
Requirements for this Parts Sales Advisor role:
- Solid experience in automotive parts, a combination of retail and trade would be ideal although one or the other will suffice to apply;
- Strong communication skills: able to liaise with Management, Technicians and the manufacturers on stock matters;
- Ability to work under pressure, and flexibility towards working hours;
- No previous criminal convictions;
- Must be willing to relocate to Caribbean for a minimum of 3 years.
Our Client will be offering a 3 year contract with the option to renew. To help with relocation, they will arrange the 3 year work permit, 1st month's accommodation, 1st month's transportation.
Whilst the cost of living can be high, our Client offers a very competitive package, and a hard-working Parts Sales Advisor can earn a good salary whilst enjoying the lifestyle.
If this Parts Sales Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Mechanic Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Bermuda, please contact Sam Butcher at Perfect Placement.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.