Depending on experience
about 1 month ago
- Main Dealer
- Salary - Depending on experience
The Book keeper / Cashier responisbility will include:
- Maintain payment records by accurately posting payments on customer service orders or Sales Department orders, recording cheque numbers, processing warranty information, etc.
- Reconcile the daily till sheet to monies taken by cash, credit card or cheque
- Follow appropriate cash-handling procedures at the retail facility
- Collect and account for payments to the retail facility according to established policies and procedures
- Enter information in the Cash Book and reconcile those entries, then balance the monies in and notify the Finance Director of any discrepancies
- Answer customers’ questions regarding accounts, charges, or other transactions in a manner that is easily understood and does not use excessive technical jargon
- Prepare banking to organizational and banking procedures
- Weekly reconciles the Cash Book entries to the bank statements
- Work to support other team members in the achievement of their objectives when asked to do so or required by their manager
- Participate fully in measurement and feedback processes, to complete and return personnel documentation on time and to embrace personal training and development opportunities
- Petty Cash
The successful Book keeper / Cashier must have knowledge of:
- Invoicing and billing processes and procedures
- The Retail Facility policies concerning methods of payment and procedures for handling cash and verifying transactions
- In-house computer systems (e.g. DCS, DOS, Windows, Spreadsheets)
- General office equipment (i.e. phone systems, copies, fax machines, calculators)
If this role interests you or any other roles in the Motor Trade within Ireland or Northern Ireland please give Demi Briers a call at Perfect Placement and he will be happy to help.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!