£30000 per annum
24 days ago
- Up to £25,000 depending on experience
- Monday - Friday with Saturday mornings on a rota
A fantastic opportunity to work for a successful Franchised Car Dealership in Croydon!
Our Client is offering the successful Parts Admin Assistant:
- A Basic Salary of up to £25,000
- Bonus up to £30,000
- Monday to Friday with Saturday mornings on a rota
- Company Benefits
Duties of a Parts Admin Assistant:
- Deliver exceptional customer service, to ensure customer satisfaction and meet customer expectations (CSI)
- Ensure the accurate and timely execution of all activities, providing a service to customers and the Service Department.
- Check GDPR preferences and record customer details in Kerridge/Autoline, to help the business provide exemplary service and communication to our customers.
- Purchase ledger invoicing
- Prompt and accurate supply of parts to the workshop
What our Client expects of their Parts Admin Assistant:
- Reliable with excellent timekeeping skills
- Highly organised with the ability to work well under pressure
- Able to work well on their own and part of a team
- Previous Parts Admin experience
- full UK driving licence
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in hearing more about this Parts Admin job, or others Automotive Jobs we have in the South London & Surrey area, please contact Annalise at Perfect Placement now!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.