£30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.30pm + Alternate Saturdays 8.00am-1.00pm.
- Salary: £25,000 basic + bonus = OTE £30,000 p.a.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
In this important role in their automotive service departments you will be fully competent in the servicing, diagnosis and repair of vehicles, to the highest manufacturer standards.
The staff are excellent to work and throughout the day you’ll be kept busy, ensuring you’ll enjoy your working day and morale levels are high!
Duties and Responsibilities for the Vehicle Technician:
- Accurately and skillfully undertake the repair and servicing of motor vehicles.
- Accurately diagnose problems and ensure all work is completed safely and complies with the Company, manufacturer and industry guidelines.
- Record materials used and time spent on repairs
- Road test vehicles to check repair work
- Pick and deliver vehicles to be repaired by external specialists.
Experience & Qualifications Required for this Vehicle Technician role:
- Minimum 3 years post apprenticeship experience within a Main Car Dealer.
- Good technical knowledge.
- Awareness of Health & Safety Regulations.
- Level 3 NVQ or City and Guilds qualified in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair.
- Full Driving Licence.
The Vehicle Technician should be a good team player and communicator to ensure the smooth and efficient flow of work through the workshop, ensuring you liaise with other team members to meet and exceed customer expectations.
Main Car Dealer experience as a qualified Vehicle Technician essential.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Mechanic Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Chigwell, please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.