£31000 per annum
28 days ago
- 45 Hours per week: Monday to Saturday with a day off in the week / No Sundays worked.
- Salary: £28,500 basic / OTE £31,000 p.a.
- Benefits: Company Pension / Holiday Allowance: 24 days + Bank Holidays.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our Fast Fit client is well established in the local area with a solid customer based, they are actively looking for a qualified, skilled and knowledgeable Technician / MOT Tester.
Responsibilities for the Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester:
- Complete general servicing and repairs of vehicles.
- Complete clutch, cambelts, replacement and repairs.
- Maintaining electronic records in a complete and accurate manner.
- Ensuring that all work is completed safely and complies with Company standards.
- Carry out MOT’s as per VOSA standard.
The successful Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester will have:
- Qualification as an MOT Tester – class 4 & 7.
- 2-3 years time service as a Vehicle Technician within a professional workshop.
- A qualification and certificates for NVQ Level 3 – Vehicle Mechanics.
- A full UK driving license.
- You own set of tools.
They offer a clean and friendly working environment, various company benefits and a competitive salary. If you feel you have the right skill and mid set for the position apply now!
Motor trade experience as stated is essential.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Mechanic Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Maldon, please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.