£31500 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary: up to £28,000 (depending no experience).
- Bonus: attendance & efficiency = average of £4500 p.a.
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am-5.45pm with 1 in 2 Saturday Mornings 8.00am-1.00pm.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client, a Main Dealer in the Basildon area, is currently looking to hire an experienced Vehicle Technician for their busy Automotive Workshop.
Duties for the Vehicle Technician to include:
- Servicing carrying out checks and maintenance.
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
- Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs.
- Maintaining repair and service records.
- Diagnosing the cause of a problem.
- Repairing the problem in line with the manufacturer's standards.
- Repairing and replacing vehicle components.
- Testing existing and repaired systems.
What our Client expects of their Vehicle Technicians:
- Previous experience as a Vehicle Technician.
- Ideally you will have NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent.
- MOT is most preferable but not essential.
- Maintaining the workshop to a high standard.
- Ensuring adequate maintenance of tools, equipment and other materials in the Workshop.
- A steady and stable career background.
- Have a good attitude to work at all times.
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
If this Vehicle Technician Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Motor Trade Jobs in Basildon, please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement Today.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our specialty. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.