£60000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Croydon Area
- £20,000 basic + OTE £60,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced and professional Automotive Business/Transaction Manager in the Croydon Area.
Our Client, a Main Car Dealer, is currently looking to hire an experienced Automotive Business/Transaction Manager. In this role, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your expert knowledge and financial-sales skills throughout each day.
The successful Business/Transaction Manager will be a confident communicator, you will have the ability to build rapport quickly with customers, delivering the highest level of customer service. You will have the drive to consistently meet and exceed customer needs, and the ability to close deals effectively.
Responsibility for the Transaction Manager / Business Manager to Include:
- Full responsibility for all F&I procedures and deal stacking
- Maximising sales volumes and profitability per unit sale
- The control and maintenance of FCA adherence
- Review finance performance regularly with the finance company and management team and develop an action plan for further development
- Ensure all documentation, quotes, proposals etc. are completed and processed accurately.
- Liaising with the finance companies to achieve the reimbursement of all finance commissions and payments
- Maintain supportive relationships with the sales team
This is an excellent opportunity with a fantastic franchise. Applicants must have a working experience in an Automotive Business Manager or a Senior Sales Executive position in order to be put forward to be considered for this position.
If this role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Car Dealership Jobs in Surrey and South London please contact Annalise at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.