£32000 per annum
22 days ago
Vehicle Technician/MOT Tester required in Cardiff.- Up to £32,000 annual basic starting salary plus bonus and overtime.
- Monday to Friday 8:00am-5:30pm and 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:00am-1:00pm.
- Rare opportunity with one of the fastest growing car dealer groups in the UK.
Our client a large franchise approved car dealership in the Cardiff area is currently looking to hire a fully qualified Vehicle Technician/MOT Tester for their busy Service Department!
Reporting to the Workshop Controller and working with a large team, as a Vehicle Technician/MOT Tester your main duties will include carrying out fault diagnosis, service, and repair as instructed to the standards laid down by the manufacturer and our client. You need to ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to the Workshop Controller as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance. You will need to ensure that quality and health & safety procedures relating to the function laid down by our client and manufacturer are adhered to at all times. You will also be required to carry out MOT tests and complete any associated work.
You will ideally live within a reasonable commuting distance of Cardiff and will be a fully qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum and have an active MOT licence. You will also need to hold a UK driving licence, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for you team.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester, our client is offering:
- Starting basic salary up to £32,000 per annum dependent upon experience and current earnings.
- Access to generous performance related bonus scheme.
- 23 days annual holiday allowance plus bank holidays.
- Full in-house and manufacturer-approved training.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Company benefits including staff referral bonus and staff purchase discounts.
- Fantastic career prospects with one of the fastest growing car dealer groups in the UK.
- Working hours from 8:00am-5:30pm Monday to Friday with 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:00am-1:00pm on a rota paid as overtime.
If this Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Cardiff please contact Harry Woodcock at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.