£30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Expected earnings of £30,000+ per annum.
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm with 1 in 2 Saturdays 8.30am to 12.30pm.
Reporting to the Aftersales Manager and Workshop Controller, as a Vehicle Technician your main duties will include carrying out fault diagnosis, service, and repair of vehicles as instructed to the standards laid down by the manufacturers and our client. You need to ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to the Workshop Controller as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance. You will also need to ensure that quality procedures relating to the function laid down by our client and manufacturers are adhered to at all times.
In order to be eligible for this Vehicle Technician role you will need to be a fully qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 2 or equivalent as a minimum and ideally hold at least one/two years’ experience post-qualification. You will need to hold a UK driving licence with minimal points, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy franchise approved environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for your team. Applicants with an MOT Smart Card would be advantageous to our client but this is non-essential as training will be provided.
For your hard work in this Vehicle Technician role, our client is offering:
- Basic salary and performance related bonus scheme providing an expected earnings of £30,000+ per annum.
- Overtime including Saturdays paid at an enhanced rate of time and a half.
- Full in-house and manufacturer-approved training.
- 22 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays.
- Tool allowance and work clothing/boots.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects with a long-standing local car dealer group.
- Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm with 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:30am to 12:30am (Saturdays classed as overtime).
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Gliucester please contact Josh at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.