£40000 per annum
27 days ago
- Up to £38,000 per year
- OTE of around £40,000
- Monday – Fridays 08:00 – 18:00
- Excellent Company Benefits
- Southampton, Hampshire
We are seeking a Hands-on HGV & LCV Workshop Supervisor to join our Client’s a Fleet Maintenance Company in the Southampton area.
Our Client is a well-known fleet operator that services and MOTs for many national companies’ vehicles alongside working on their own fleet of vehicles. Our Client ideally requires previous workshop controller experience alongside knowledge working on variety of vehicles ranging from Cars, LCVs & Trucks, as well as some Lifting Equipment.
Our Client is offering the successful Workshop Supervisor:
- A Basic Salary of up to £38,000
- First Class Workshop Facilities – Recently opened in 2021!
- Sociable working hours for a great work life balance, No Weekends!
- Great working atmosphere
- Continued Manufacturer Training
- Excellent Bonus Opportunity
- Top Company Pension Scheme
- Overtime opportunity with rate at time and a half
Duties of a Workshop Supervisor with our Client:
- Managing a small team
- Allocation and Organisation of jobs in workshop
- Liaising and reporting to the Workshop Manager
- Carrying out Vehicle Servicing and Repairs
- Diagnosis and Fault-Finding
- MOT Prep
- Visual Health Checks
- Completion of work assigned in a timely manner, to company standards
- To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- MOT Testing
- Carry out other duties as requested
What our Client expects of their Workshop Supervisor
- Previous Experience of managing a team is a must have!
- Strong Organisational Skills
- Time Served or Fully Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Full UK Driving Licence
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a small team
- An HGV Driving Licence is highly desirable.
- Right to work within the UK.
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified Workshop Supervisor to join a fantastic friendly company and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Workshop Supervisor role, HGV Workshop Controller, LCV Workshop Controller, Commercial Vehicle Technician, HGV Mechanic, LCV Technician or others we have in Southampton, Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh, New Forest, Ringwood, Andover, Portsmouth, Havant, Waterlooville, Fareham, Eastleigh, Winchester, Andover, Salisbury & Hampshire, please do not hesitate to contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.