£30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Basic Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 OTE £30,000 - £32,000
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am-5pm and 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:30am-1pm
Friendly and well established business
Expand your skills and knowledge of a new brand, assisting customers with their vehicle repairs and maintenance and be part of a hard-working team
To be considered for this Vehicle Technician role, you must be:
- Qualified Level 3 or equivalent in Vehicle Maintenance
- Experience working within a main dealer is desirable, but not essential
- Confident in all jobs from servicing to diagnostics
- A Full UK Driving License
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Making sure all your work on vehicles are done to a high standard and respected as it was your own
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Northampton, please contact Hannah at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.