£30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Based in Ramsgate
Circa £25k Basic Salary + Bonus
Monday to Friday + Saturday Morning Rota
We are seeking a Vehicle Technician to join our Client’s Reputable Main Dealer Group in the Ramsgate area.
Our Client is offering the successful Vehicle Technician:
- Basic Salary dependent on skillset
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Monday to Friday working hours
Duties of a Vehicle Technician with our Client:
- Diagnosis of Faults
- Servicing vehicles – carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturer's guidelines=
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components
- Reporting to the Workshop Controller and Service Manager
- Producing time estimates
- Ensuring the vehicle is road safe
- Writing service reports on the work carried out
What our Clients expect of their Vehicle Technicians:
- Must be qualified to NVQ Level 3
- Full UK driving license
- MOT license preferred
If you are interested in hearing more about this Technician role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Beth Allen at Perfect Placement today.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.