£34000 per annum
24 days ago
- Up to £13.50 per hour pending experience.
- Time save bonus scheme available up to £6,000 per annum.
- 40 hour week Monday to Friday.
Our client a large automotive accident repair centre in the Ross-on-Wye region is currently looking to hire an experienced and professional Vehicle Panel Technician to join their busy bodyshop!
Working as part of a team and reporting to the Bodyshop Manager, this role offers you the opportunity to use your technical expertise and attention to detail to produce high quality results.
The Panel Beater daily responsibilities will include:
- Undertake replacement and repair of damaged or compromised bodywork panels
- Complete chassis and framework repairs
- Accurately assess vehicle damage and apply appropriate methods to produce a high quality repair
- Conduct bumper and door repair works as required
- Ensure all panel beating/repair works meet internal and third parts quality standards
- Work as part of a team to ensure bodyshop operations run efficiently and safely
In order to be eligible for this role you will need to be a fully qualified Vehicle Panel Technician to IMI/NVQ Level 2/3 or equivalent as a minimum or have no formal qualifications but strong demonstrable experience in vehicle panel repair. The Panel Beater will need to hold a UK driving licence with minimal points, be a committed individual and a good team player. The Panel Beater must be able to produce a high quality of workmanship in a busy working environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for you team. Candidates with experience of working to PAS 125 standards or with an ATA accreditation would be highly advantageous but it is not essential.
For the Panel Beater hard work our client is offering:
- Starting hourly rate up to £13.50 pending experience and current earnings.
- Time save bonus scheme available up to £6,000+ per annum.-
- Overtime subject to availability paid at standard rate.
- 20 days annual holiday plus the bank holidays.
- Full in-house training provided.
- Fantastic long-term career development prospects with a growing accident repair group in the South Wales region.
- 40 hour week Monday to Friday. Occasional overtime may be required subject to business demand so you will need to be flexible with this however they would be paid as overtime.
If this Panel Beater Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Mechanic Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Ross-on-Wye, please contact Harry Woodcock at Perfect Placement.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.