£28500 per annum
27 days ago
Based in Maidstone
Circa £25-27k Basic Salary + Bonus
You must have parts experience
We are seeking a Parts Advisor to join our Client's well-established Commercial Main Dealer in the Maidstone area.
They are looking for an experienced Parts Advisor to join their team providing excellent customer services, providing parts sales within branch as well as externally and maintaining customer relationships.
Our Client is looking for the right person to take pride in their position, drive the sales, increase the customer based and deliver excellent customer service!
Our Client is offering the successful Parts Advisor:
- A competitive Basic Salary of up to £27,000 + Bonus
- Monday to Friday (8am - 5.30pm) + Saturday Morning Rota
- Full Manufacturer training, other perks and benefits
Duties of a Parts Advisor with our Client:
- Over the counter customer Parts sales, both in person and on the telephone
- Maintain high levels of counter image and excellent housekeeping with the Parts department
- Assist in Parts promotions
- Involvement in stock controls and stock taking
What our Client expects of their Parts Advisors:
- Previous experience within a Parts role
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service
If you are interested in hearing more about this Parts Advisor role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Beth Allen at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!