£45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
£13,500 basic salary with £45,000+ uncapped OTE and company car.
Mon-Sat with one scheduled day off in the week and 1 in 2 Sundays.
Rare opportunity to work with a premium car brand.
Reporting to the Used Car Sales Manager and working alongside a large sales team, as a Used Car Sales Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Achieving agreed sales targets for used cars within defined operating and financial guidelines.
- Using a planned sales presentation, designed to achieve maximum results from available sales opportunities.
- Effective delivery and handover of vehicles.
- Developing and using a planned daily, weekly and monthly sales call programme, as agreed with the Used Car Sales Manager.
- Ongoing customer relationship management.
- Developing and maintaining a full knowledge of all products, accessories, prices and key features of major competitors.
- Carrying out accurate appraisals of all vehicles presented for part exchange.
- Handling all customer queries and ensuring they are resolved to achieve customer and company requirements.
- Completion of all sales and finance paperwork accurately and in a timely manner to ensure the completion of a sale in a satisfactory manner.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction is maintained at all times.
For your hard work as a Used Car Sales Executive our client is offering:
- Starting basic salary of £13,500 per annum.
- Uncapped performance related bonus scheme with an expected annual earnings between £45,000 per annum.
- Personal company car.
- 22 days holiday allowance plus bank holidays (any bank holidays worked you shall gain a day off in lieu).
- Company pension and health shield scheme.
- Full brand accredited training.
- Excellent long-term career prospects with a highly regarded brand and business in a state of the art working environment.
- Working hours from 8:30am-6:00pm Monday to Friday with a scheduled day off in the week, 8:00am-5:00pm Saturday, and 10:00am-4:00pm Sunday (1 in 3 Sundays required).
If this Used Car Sales Executive Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Cheltenham please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.