£34320 per annum
21 days ago
Our Client, a well-established Family run Commercial Main Dealer is seeking a fully trained HGV Technician to join their team of highly skilled professionals working at their site in Oxford!
Our Client is offering the successful HGV Technician:
- Up to £17 P/H depending on experience!
- Monday – Friday 40 hour week ONLY (8am - 5pm)
- Overtime available! (Paid as extra!!)
- COVID secure site.
- Fantastic development and progression
Duties of a HGV Technician with our Client:
- Performance of all maintenance services according to the manufacturer's instructions and according to the maintenance schedule.
- All visual inspections, adjustment operations, adjustments, operating fluid changes and additions, replacement of worn equipment.
- Responsible for repairing and servicing of vehicles booked into the workshop.
- Diagnosing faults on vehicles.
- Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines.
What our Client expects of their HGV Technicians:
- NVQ Level 3 Heavy Vehicle Maintenance Qualifications
- HGV Class 1 License highly desirable
- Experience working on HGV’s
- Stable, solid, work history
- Full UK Driving License
- Have a good attitude to work at all times
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
If this HGV Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Oxford please contact Ben at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.