£31000 per annum
18 days ago
- Family-Run Independent
- Basic Salary up to £31,000
- Escape the PLC World
Are you an experienced vehicle technician seeking a new role?
Are you fed up of the PLC environment and looking for something different?
The Role/Requirements for the Vehicle Technician to include:
- You will be an experienced vehicle technician, whether time-served, partially qualified, or fully qualified.
- Perform all aspects of vehicle repair in a family-run setting.
- Be comfortable working in a medium-sized, privately run automotive business.
- Applications are encouraged from main dealer technicians or those working at an independent or fast fit centre: finding the right individual is the most important thing for our client.
What the successful Vehicle Technician will get:
- A competitive basic salary to match your skill level, with no need to worry about target-driven pressures.
- Supportive management and a close-knit working atmosphere.
- An antidote to the dealership environment whilst maintaining that standard of work.
- A place within a new client that finds itself needing to recruit due to a boom in work as the country opens back up.
Please get in touch today with applications and queries as roles are disappearing fast in the current marketplace.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Doncaster please contact Sam Butcher at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today