£25000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our client a successful and well established Manufacturing business in Norfolk is looking for an experienced Production Coordinator / Planner, to join their friendly team.
The successful Production Coordinator / Planner will be offered: -
- Hours: 08:30-17:00, with 1 hour lunch break
- Days: Mon-Fri
- Salary range: £20,000 - £25,000 DOE
The ideal candidate will have a strong manufacturing background and ideally be familiar with MRP systems.
Responsibilities for the Production Coordinator / Planner to include:
- Ensure that the production department meets its quality assurance and scheduling goals by planning, scheduling, executing, and directing production activities.
- Develop cost-effective measures and to develop exceptional business practices.
- Dealing with incoming business enquiries
- Assisting with Planning Production
- Liaising with Production Supervisors, Managers, Office Manager and Directors.
- Dealing with and coordinating customer orders
- Dealing with deliveries
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Production Coordinator to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
We are in the process of reviewing many applications for this position. If you do not hear back from us within 3 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Keywords: Production Coordinator Planner Manufacturing MRP Planning
If this Production Coordinator / Planner Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Engineering Jobs in Kings Lynn please contact Paul Martin at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are specialists in Engineering Recruitment. We specialise in local, national and world wide Engineering and Manufacturing Recruitment. If you are looking for a new role within Engineering please contact our team of Engineering recruitment specialists today.