£24000 per annum
24 days ago
- £20,000 - £24,000
- Flexible working hours
- Secretarial skills in Conveyancing are an advantage but not essential as cross training will be given
Our client a well-established Solicitors are looking for an experienced Secretary for their busy Estates/Agricultural department (Conveyancing).
Duties and Responsibilities for the Secretary to include:
- Preparing documents and correspondence through digital dictation
- Arranging meetings for the fee earners arranging court dates.
- Audio copy typing/digital audio typing
- Preparing, formatting and amending documents
- Diary management
- Collating court bundles
- Liaising with key clients and attending meetings
- To type correspondence and legal documents to solicitors, companies and Clients.
- To answer the telephone professionally, taking accurate messages from Clients and other contacts.
- To file correspondence and documents each day, returning the files to the cabinets.
- To deal with all enquires made by a Client in the absence of the Solicitor.
- To make appointments on behalf of the Solicitor when requested and to service meetings including the booking of conference rooms and provision of refreshments for the Solicitor and any visitors and Clients.
- To liaise with other members of staff in setting up meetings etc.
- To be flexible in covering for other secretaries' absence.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Secretary to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff
Key words: Secretary / Conveyancing
If this Secretary Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Engineering Jobs in Norwich please contact Paul Martin at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are specialists in Engineering Recruitment. We specialise in local, national and world wide Engineering and Manufacturing Recruitment. If you are looking for a new role within Engineering please contact our team of Engineering recruitment specialists today.