£32000 per annum
24 days ago
Basic Salary: up to £28,000 (dependent on experience) + Bonus
Hours: 5 day rota - Monday - Friday 8:30am -5:30pm, Saturdays 8am - 5pm (No Sundays)
In this Vehicle Technician & Assistant Fast Fit Manager role you will mostly be working in the workshop on vehicles, assisting and advising other technicians
Helping and advising customers when required. Ensuring the job is done correctly
Be part of a hard-working workshop and push to obtain the best results with every vehicle you fix
Working on a wide range of vehicle makes and models within a modern, fully equipped workshop - every day is different!
To be considered for this Vehicle Technician and Assistant Fast Fit Manager role, you must be:
- Level 3 Qualified Vehicle Technician
- Understanding and knowledgeable to encourage career progression within other employees
- Confident in all jobs from servicing to diagnostics, to enable you to advise both technicians, service advisors and customers-
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Experience and time served as a qualified Technician
- A Full UK Driving Licence
If this Assistant Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Northamptonshire, please contact Matt at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!