£40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Starting salary up to £30-35,000 per annum with bonus scheme providing an uncapped earning potential of £40,000+ per annum.
- Various benefits including car buyer scheme, staff discounts, and a first hand stake in driving our client's business forward.
- 8:30am-5:30pm Mon-Fri and 1 in 3 Sat 8:30am-12:30pm.
Our client, a franchise approved car dealership based in the Gloucester region, are currently looking to recruit a Service Manager to join their business.
Reporting to the Dealer Principal and responsible for a team of five Vehicle Technicians and two Service Advisors, you will be a proactive member of our client's management team with responsibility for running an efficient and professional operation to ensure complete customer satisfaction through the maximum utilisation of workshop facilities and the efficient sale of labour.
The successful Service Manager will need to live within a reasonable commuting distance of the Gloucester region and have a UK driving licence with minimal points. The Service Manager will ideally have strong recent or current experience working as a Service Manager within a franchise approved car dealership however our client would also be open to considering candidates with a strong track record in an assistant management role that is looking to take the next step in their career in the motor trade. You will need to be effective in managing and supporting colleagues and have the drive and determination to maintain policies that constantly improve customer satisfaction any our client's reputation.
For your hard work as a Service Manager our client is offering:
- Starting salary up to £30-35,000 per annum with bonus scheme providing an uncapped earning potential of £40,000+ per annum
- 22 days annual leave plus the 8 bank holidays.
- Company car buyer scheme.
- Full manufacturer authorised training.
- Company pension scheme.
- Various company benefits including staff discounts, discounted gym memberships, and inter-company competitions.
- First hand stake in driving our client's business forward.
- Working hours from 8:30am-5:30pm Monday to Friday with one in three Saturdays 8:30am-12:30pm.
If this Service Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Gloucester please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.