£26000 per annum
23 days ago
- Salary: Up to £26,000 basic
- Hours: Monday – Friday only
Our automotive client is actively looking to hire a Business Development Advisor for their Company.
Key Requirements/Details for the Business Development Advisor:
- Account management
- Recruiting new members
- Carrying out client visits in various locations
- Completely monthly reports
- Being the face to their new and existing members
- Travelling around the UK - including some nights away from home
- Doing garage inspections
To be consider for this Business Development Advisor role you must:
- Have experience in a field sales rep position
- Hold a full UK driving license
- Be able to communicate to new and existing members
- A keen interest in vehicles
If you are interested in hearing more about this Business Development Advisor role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Amy Edwards at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!