£35377 per annum
23 days ago
- Up to £28,000 Depending On Experience + Bonus + Overtime
- 42.5 hour per week Monday to Friday with 1 in 2 Saturday mornings
- Franchised Car Dealership
Our Client, an Franchised Car Dealership is looking for a highly experienced vehicle technician to join their team in Epsom, Surrey. The Vehicle Technician will have skills in all aspects of vehicle repairs and servicing and mechanical repairs.
This Vehicle Technician role will suit the Service Mechanic who wants to take on additional training and responsibilities to expand their skillset and knowledge.
The Car Mechanic will also be required to work at a high standard whilst under pressure within the busy automotive workshop environment.
Key Responsibilities for the Vehicle Technician:
- Full automotive services and necessary repairs in accordance with manufacturer standards
- Make estimations for the length and costs of specific jobs and advise customers on their importance
- Brake, clutch and timing belt changes / repairs
- Engine and gearbox stripping and fitting
- Diagnosing faults using computer hardware and software
- Ensure the workshop standards are maintained at all times
- MOT Testing Class 4 & 7 Vehicles - desireable but not essential
Hours for the Vehicle Technician
- 42.5 Hours per week Monday to Friday with 1 in 2 Saturday mornings (currently the business isn't open Saturdays but forecast Saturdays will resume early 2022.
Due to the nature of the role, the Vehicle Technician must be fully qualified at NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Light Vehicle Maintenance and repair. You will also have good communication skills and be confident when talking to customers as well as their team members.
If you are interested in the Vehicle Technician Job, MOT Tester or any other Mechanic Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Epsom, Surrey please contact Georgia Twining at Perfect Placement Today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.