£23000 per annum
28 days ago
£21,000 Basic + £23k OTE
Monday - Friday 8am - 5.30pm, 1 in 2 Saturday mornings 0:30 – 12:30
Main Dealer Training
Vehicle Parts Advisor required for Franchised Car Dealership in Southampton, Hampshire.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Car Parts Advisor for Our Client, a Family Run Franchised Car Dealership based in the Southampton. Our Client has over 30 years automotive trade history within multiple sites and a large following of loyal customers, due to increased demand they are looking to recruit a Parts Advisor for their fantastic team.
Previous experience from within a Parts Advisory role is essential. Experience of Pinnacle or a similar DMS would be beneficial.
Parts Advisor Duties will typically include:
- Advising customers on how to solve a problem with their vehicle
- Taking orders from customers both face to face and over the phone
- Maintaining an ordered stock room and finding parts from stock
- Raising invoices for parts sold
- Liaison with other members of staff
- Customers may include members of the public, service departments of dealerships, and garages
- Making parts available to the workshop for Vehicle Health Check Videos + Upselling
- Previous motor trade experience within a Parts Advisor role or similar is essential.
As a car parts advisor you will need to demonstrate:
- A good technical understanding and general knowledge of how Motor Vehicles work
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to keep technical knowledge updated in order to provide the most efficient service possible
- Confidence in processing payments,
- The ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team,
- Confidence in problem solving.
If you are interested in this Vehicle Parts Advisor Vacancy or other Motor Trade Jobs in Hampshire, Fareham, Portsmouth, Southampton, Winchester, Havant, Eastleigh & Waterlooville, Chandlers Ford, Hedge End, Totton, Ringwood, please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement Automotive Recruitment.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!