£31000 per annum
0191 446 0461
16 days ago
- Basic Salary up to £26,000 depending on background / £31,000 OTE
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30-5. Saturday mornings on a rota.
Our client in Sunderland is seeking a Level 3 Qualified Vehicle Technician to join the team. Holding a valid MOT Licence is desirable and will help you achieve top end of the advertised rate, however this is not essential.
The successful Vehicle Technician will be responsible for achieving the following:
- To perform all work assigned in a timely manner economically and to Company and Manufacturers standards.
- To advise the Workshop Controller if additional work is required on a vehicle and seek their assistance and authority in the rectification of faults.
- To maintain a high level of competence for the work to be undertaken by undergoing on-site training and attending courses at suppliers and manufacturers as required.
- To discuss with customer’s problems with the vehicle as requested.
- To ensure the Company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained when dealing with customers.
- To assist management with the introduction of new methods of work designed to improve efficiency.
- To carry out any other duties as required.
In return you will be offered a basic salary dependant on your skill set, up to £26,000. This is supplemented by a bonus scheme and plenty of overtime that could take your on target earnings to £31,000 per annum.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Sunderland please contact Grace at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.