Depending on experince
19 days ago
- Commercial Garage
- Salary - £45,000 (Depending on experience)
It is the Service Manager’s responsibility, through the management and development of the people and customers to grow the profitability of the business. Striving to exceed the best motor industry standards in financial productivity, operating standards and customer and employee satisfaction. Excellence in Customer Service is paramount to this role.
Main Tasks / Responsibilities / Authorities for the Service Manager
- To deliver the annual budget and forecasts on a monthly basis
- Manage and control costs and expenditure as set in the budget.
- In conjunction with the Aftersales director produce action plans for and improvement needed.
- In conjunction with the Sales Executive, coordinate all CRM activity within your area of responsibility, identifying and targeting new customers along with the management of the existing customer base.
- Ensure that constructive annual and mid-year reviews are undertaken at the depot. Ensure that the information gathered from the review is used to identify training requirements.
- Ensure appropriate training and support is provided on a timely basis to bridge competency gaps and to create an environment in which the depot team can be successful in their defined roles.-
- Carry out audits and produce reports as request by Senior Management Team.
Key Skills / Competencies for the Service Manager
- An understanding of the Depots customers and potential customers.
- Warranty and Contract Scope and procedure.
- Good Business acumen, with the ability to produce and understand Finance and Management Reporting.
- To be able to effectively communicate at all levels both written and verbally.
- To be able to manage and motivate a team in their daily activities. and to be able to coach, support and develop members of your team.
Benefits for the Service Manager:
- 25 days holiday, rising with service
- Bonus Scheme
If this role interests you or any other roles in the Motor Trade within Ireland or Northern Ireland please give Demi Briers a call at Perfect Placement and he will be happy to help.
At Perfect Placement, we specialize in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!