£25000 per annum
0191 446 0461
23 days ago
Basic salary up to £22,000 / £25,000 OTE
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8am-6pm. 1 in 2 Saturday mornings.
We are in search of a Parts Advisor to join our Client’s Volume Main Dealer in Sunderland.
Our client is looking for an experienced Parts Advisor to join their team providing excellent customer services, providing parts sales within branch as well as externally and maintaining customer relationships. The client is also happy to accept applications from those working with a Service department, if you have a good understanding of parts.
Parts Advisor Duties will typically include:
- Advising customers on how to solve a problem with their vehicle
- Taking orders from customers both face to face and over the phone
- Maintaining an ordered stock room and finding parts from stock
- Raising invoices for parts sold
- Liaison with other members of staff
- Customers may include members of the public, service departments of dealerships, and garages
- Making parts available to the workshop for Vehicle Health Check Videos + Upselling
- Previous motor trade experience within a Parts Advisor role or similar is essential.
As a car parts advisor you will need to demonstrate:
- A good technical understanding and general knowledge of how Motor Vehicles work
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to keep technical knowledge updated in order to provide the most efficient service possible
- Confidence in processing payments,
- The ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team,
- Confidence in problem solving.
If this Parts Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Sunderland please contact Grace at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.