£32000 per annum
17 days ago
- Salary: Up to £28,000 basic (depending on experience) + bonus = OTE up to £32,000 p.a.
- Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am-6.00pm + 1 in 4 Saturdays 8.00am-5.00pm.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our Main Dealer client based in Dagenham requires an experienced automotive Service Advisor with recent experience to work within their busy service department.
The Service Manager will need to be
- An experience automotive Service Advisor with a Main Car Dealer background.
- Able to influence and advise customers on minor technical issues.
- Deliver a first class service whilst achieving the company objectives and targets.
- A confident relationship builder.
The Service Manager will be working alongside a team of Service Advisors and be responsible for
- Providing a pro-active service to customers.
- Scheduling in their vehicles in for a service, maintenance or repair work.
- Arranging where necessary a courtesy vehicle.
- Take ownership of customer queries and resolve any issues.
- Workshop load (hours booked).
- Achieve an excellent CSI and Mystery Shopper results.
- Maintain an excellent level of customer retention.
- Work well within a team across all departments.
The Service Manager will be greeting customers in to the service department, liaising with the workshop to chase work in progress, keeping customers informed and gaining authorisation for any additional work to be carried out.
There are various IT Systems and processes in place to assist you in your role, so being computer literate, will be an advantage along with a keen eye for detail to ensure you are accurately recording our customer details. For that next step in your career apply now!
Motor Trade experience in the role essential.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Service Manager role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!