£21000 per annum
27 days ago
- Monday to Friday ONLY!
- 21k basic
- Commercial Dealership
Our automotive client in Bournemouth is actively seeking a Commercial Service Advisor who has a proven track record working in an automotive service department.
As an experienced individual, the Service Advisor must be able to:
- Deal with customers ranging from B2B or B2C.
- Prepare paperwork before the customer comes in.
- Produce job cards / service sheets.
- Deal with invoicing and credit card payments.
- Deal with customer complaints.
- Maintain an excellent level of customer retention.
- Work well within a team across all departments.
This is a busy department so the Service Advisor will be a good team player with excellent, communication skills, along with the ability to up-sell additional products and services to their customers.
The Service Advisor role is full time Monday to Friday, however there are no weekends worked in this position offering a good work/life balance!
For that next step in your career apply now!
Motor trade experience as a Service Advisor is preferred.
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Bournemouth please contact Ryan Gilbertson at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.