£28000 per annum
27 days ago
- Basic Salary up to £28,000
- Franchise Specialist Needed
- Franchise can be discussed on the phone - we have several other vacancies nearby for other makes of vehicle
Are you seeking a role with a client outside of the PLC world that is recruiting when others are cutting staff? Are you seeking a Technician role with a company that prides itself on staff development and brand training?
The Role and Requirements for the Vehicle Technician:
- Three years' vehicle technician experience or a skill level to match.
- Stable working history.
- Competence in vehicle technician processes and standards of work.
- Ability to deliver customer service where required alongside practical work.
- Level 3 or equivalent qualification would be strongly preferred.
What the Successful Vehicle Technician will get:
- A solid salary package for the area.
- A stable business: move with confidence.
- Friendly working atmosphere.
- Access to and encouragement to participate in brand training and gain brand qualifications.
- A set of colleagues that includes previous placements of ours: this is a longstanding and trusted client.
Please get in touch today with applications and queries as roles are being taken up fast in the current market.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Mansfield please contact Sam Butcher at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.