£30000 per annum
22 days ago
- £27,000 basic salary + bonus
- Join a longstanding and trusted client of ours and further your career.
Requirements and Responsibilities for the Vehicle Technician
- You will be a fully qualified Vehicle Technician.
- You will be able to complete a full range of mechanical repair jobs.
- You will be capable of working efficiently whilst maintaining a high quality of work.
- Applications are sought from vehicle technicians from various professional backgrounds.
- You will be ready to work in a large, high-performing workshop.
What the Successful Vehicle Technician will get:
- Work for a longstanding and trusted client of ours and join existing members of staff in the workforce.
- A competitive basic salary depending on your experience, up to c. £35,000, with bonus earnings to supplement income.
- You will be encouraged to complete brand qualifications and group training to develop your career.
- The opportunity to work for a well-established and successful company.
- The chance to work on a desirable brand and embark on a stable and successful career.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in York please contact Helen Terry at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.