£31500 per annum
28 days ago
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am – 5.30pm / Alternate Saturdays 8.00am-12.00pm.
- Salary: up to £31,500 basic p.a. (depending on experience).
- Benefits: Company Pension / 22 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our automotive client is an independent service centre, busy and fast paced garage located in Bishop's Stortford, they require a fully qualified and skilled Vehicle Technician/Mechanic to join their team.
Their customers base varies working on many different makes and models of vehicle from older to nearly new. They have a great working environment, clean light and airy workshop and friendly team working in the workshop.
Experience Required/Responsibilities of this Vehicle Technician Job:
- Carrying out standard servicing, repairs and replacing damaged parts.
- Repairing/Replacing Cambelts and Clutches.
- Road testing the vehicle to check the repair work.
- Fault finding using a diagnostic system.
You must be qualified to NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Mechanics and have at least 2-3 years post apprenticeship experience as well a capable of completing the above. If you are also a qualified MOT Tester this would be an advantage.
A positive, 'can do' attitude, and willingness to work as part of an effective team is essential as well as a full UK driving licence and your own tools for the job.
Due to the nature of their business they are seeking a Vehicle Technician whom has an Independent Garage professional track record.
Motor trade experience as a Vehicle Technician/Mechanic is essential.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Bishop's Stortford please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.