£27000 per annum
0191 446 0461
27 days ago
- Basic Salary up to £24,500 + Performance Based Bonus.
- Hours: Monday-Thursday, 8-5. Friday 8-4. 1 in 2 Saturday mornings
Our client is seeking a new Prep Technician to join their busy site.
Requirements and Responsibilities for Service / Prep Technician
- You will ideally be a Fully Qualified Level 3 Technician but the client is also encouraging stable Level 2 Technicians with a strong working background to apply.
- You will need to be capable of completing all Service and Prep work on a range of vehicles.
- Working efficiently is essential for this busy site. You need to ensure your quality of work is kept to a high standard.
What the Successful Service / Prep Technician will get:
- A competitive basic salary for the nature of the role. You can also continue to boost your earnings through the company’s bonus scheme.
- Genuine progression opportunities as this particular client prefers to promote from within.
- The opportunity to join one of our longstanding clients for a stable and progressive career.
If this Service / Prep Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Carlilse please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!