£24000 per annum
26 days ago
- Up to £20k Basic + OTE
- Epsom, Surrey Based Permanent Role
- Franchised Car Dealership
Our client is one of UK's best companies to work for and they have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Parts Advisor to join their Epsom based Dealership. You will undertake the receiving and processing of phone based and online orders, ensuring customer accounts are managed effectively and integrated with other departments to maintain a successful operation.
Also you will be responsible for retail parts sales and serving the workshop mechanics with parts supply.
As a Parts Advisor you will:
- Meet and exceed sales targets by providing a consultative sales solution to internal and external customers.
- Deliver the necessary level of sales by educating customers in the range of parts and accessories appropriate for their needs.
- Proactively identify new customers, and build an effective and profitable relationship.
- Retain existing customers through effective customer management techniques.
- Maintain electronic and paper records, and ensure they are up to-date at all times
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, for the right Parts Advisor this position will offer:
- Industry leading package
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays) in addition to an annual leave purchase & sale scheme
- Pension Scheme & Life Assurance
- Vehicle purchase scheme
- Discount on Service, Bodyshop and Parts
If this Parts Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Epsom please contact Liam Buffenbarger at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.