£40000 per annum
28 days ago
- National Automotive Company looking around Chester/Warrington
- Basic negotiable (around £24,500 - £26,000 with OTE £35,000 - £40,000)
- Week is split between Dealership visits and Customers Vehicles
Our client is a well-established UK company which has a fantastic reputation for the service it provides.
Our client is recruiting due to expansion, and they are looking for a Smart Repair Technician to join the team.
This SMART Repair Position has the following duties:
- Repairing damaged vehicles in line with Company Standards
- Detecting and diagnosing any additional faults for further repair
- Typical repairs carried out will include scratch repair, dent repair, alloy wheel repair, exterior repair and bumper repair.
This is a regional Smart Repairer role and will consist of going to the following areas: Cheshire, North West, Wirral and Manchester
If you are an efficient Smart Repairer, then you will likely be finishing early most days and earning a lucrative bonus on top!
Although this role is Mon to Fri, there will be overtime available at weekends, however it will not be mandatory and is completely optional.
Requirements of a SMART Repairer for our client
- You will have a recognised qualification in a SMART repair capacity
- You will have a previous working experience in a SMART repairer role within a busy bodyshop
- The ability to produce a high quality of SMART repair from start to finish.
- Qualifications are an advantage but not required for this role
This role is one of many Bodyshop Jobs in the Cheshire Area, please contact Aaron Hunter at Perfect Placement for others similar to this!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.