£28000 per annum
17 days ago
Up to £24-30,000 starting salary pending experience/VAG brand accreditation
Up to £3,000+ annual performance related bonus potential.
41.5 hour week Monday to Friday with 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:30am-12:30pm.
Reporting to the Workshop Controller and working with a large team, as a Vehicle Technician your main duties will include carrying out fault diagnosis, service, and repair as instructed to the standards laid down by the manufacturer and our client. You need to ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to the Workshop Controller as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance. You will need to ensure that quality and health & safety procedures relating to the function laid down by our client and manufacturer are adhered to at all times.
You will ideally live within a reasonable commuting distance of Cardiff and will need to be qualified to IMI/NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair as well as ideally holding at least 1 to 2 years practical experience post-qualification . You will also need to hold a UK driving licence, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for you team. Any experience working for or with VAG vehicles or an active MOT licence would be highly advantageous but is non-essential.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Technician our client is offering:
- Starting salary between £24-30,000 per annum pending experience and VAG brand accreditation..
- Generous performance related bonus scheme of up to £3,000+ per annum.
- Overtime subject to availability paid at enhanced rate of time and a half.
- 22 days annual leave plus the 8 bank holidays.
- Full manufacturer-approved training provided.
- Contributory workplace pension scheme.
- Fantastic long term career prospects with a multi-franchise dealer group operating in South Wales for over 40 years.
- 41.5 hour week Monday to Friday with 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:30am-12:30pm paid as overtime.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Cardiff please contact Harry at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.