£35000 per annum
28 days ago
Based in Gillingham, Kent
Circa £15ph + Bonus
Main Dealer Bodyshop
Our client, an award winning main dealer bodyshop in the Gillingham, Kent area is looking to recruit an experienced SMART Repair Technician.
Why Apply for this SMART Repairer role?
- The opportunity to work within a state of the art workshop.
- Well recognised dealer group with excellent training and development opportunities.
- Great earning potential Job Role/ Requirements for this SMART Repairer role
- You will need to have experience of completing work to the highest of standards to make sure the customers are completely satisfied.
- You will be responsible for repairing and refurbishing any damage that has occurred to the vehicles. This includes scratches, scuffs and dents as well as windscreen chips, upholstery repair, leather reconditioning/recolouring and wheel refurbishments.
- As well as cosmetic paint touch ups and local paintwork repairs.
- To maintain equipment on a regular basis and report any problems to the Bodyshop Manager.
If this Smart Repair Technician Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Kent area then please contact Beth Allen at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!