£27000 per annum
28 days ago
£24,000 - £27,000 per annum
Wakefield Based Franchise Dealer
- Senior Service Advisor required in Wakefield
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am -18:00pm
- Saturday mornings worked on a rota basis.
- Salary: up to £24,000 - OTE £27,000
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client requires an experienced automotive Senior Service Advisor to join their Franchised Car Dealership. They have good working conditions and other staff members are helpful which makes it a happy place to work. Good management team whom also have a very good rapport with the staff working as a team to get the best for the Company its customers and staff.
The Senior Service Advisor will be to ensure that customer requirements for service and repair are met, by utilising the resources allocated to them in the most efficient and productive manner.
Responsibilities for the Senior Service Advisor Role:
- Looking after the Front of House service area.
- Managing customers expectations both whilst on site and by telephone.
- Reporting on various matters, as required, to the Aftersales Manager.
- Checking the vehicle onto site, allocating and checking out a loan vehicle.
- Workshop Loading, Maintaining / printing job cards.
- Managing progress of all jobs.
- Liaising with the customer during progression of work.
- Completing a full description of the work done.
- Producing invoices for customers as required.
- Arranging collection and delivery and all other ad hoc duties associated with the role.
The Ideal Senior Service Advisor will require:
- A recent proven track record with 3 years+ time served as a Service Advisor within a busy Main Car Dealership preferably with some experience overseeing or supervising others
- Proactive in your approach to the job to achieve this.
- Customer focused driven with good attention to detail.
- Bringing solid communication and presentation skills
- A sound knowledge of a Main Dealer Management System (DMS).
A stable work history and track record of success will further strengthen your application and be looked favourably upon. Rewards are high for staff if they push themselves!
Main Car Dealership experience as a Service Advisor is essential to the role.
If this Senior Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in the Yorkshire regions please contact Helen at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.