£50000 per annum
15 days ago
Our client a well established Design, Manufacturer & Installation company, near Norwich is looking for an experienced Field Service Engineer.
- Salary £28,000-£30,000
- Plus generous overtime scheme
- Company Car
- Company Credit Card
- Phone / Laptop
- Company contribution pension scheme
- Life Assurance
Purpose of Feild Service Engineer Role:
- Provide off-site customer service support to all known clients.
- To be part of a pro-active team that delivers significant growth in Aftersales revenues and profit in line with Group objectives
Key Responsibilities / Actives:
- Visit customer sites to provide service cover, consultation on upgrades and manage service contracts
- Spend in excess of 80% of working time on field-based activities
- Provide follow up reporting after all visits and to identify other service opportunities
- Provide support to the Group Applications team during machine installation
- The role includes working off-site for extended periods in the UK and overseas
- Other duties as may be required
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to build proactive relationships
- Highly motivated
- Excellent communication and diagnostic skills
- Up to date driving license and passport
- Experience of the machinery and manufacturing sector is essential.
- Recent experience in an engineering-related role
- Many years experience in a Manufacturing/assembly environment
- Strong CAD skills
- Educated to BA / BSc hons level, or equivalent in Engineering or proven capability in a relevant discipline
If this Feild Service Engineer Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Loddon please contact Paul Martin at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.