£30192 per annum
15 days ago
Basic Salary up to £26,592 with an OTE of £31,192
Join a great client of ours in a stable position and benefit from experienced management and a close-knit workforce.
Requirements and Responsibilities of a Vehicle Technician:
- You will be a fully Qualified Technician.
- You will be able to complete a full range of jobs.
- You will be capable of working efficiently whilst maintaining a high quality of work.
- Applications are sought from Technicians/MOT Testers from various professional backgrounds, whether you have worked in another Main Dealer or an Independent Garage.
What the Successful Vehicle Technician will get:
- Work for a longstanding and trusted client of ours and join existing members of staff in the workforce.
- A competitive basic salary depending on your experience, up to £26,592.
- Your basic salary will be supplemented by an efficiency based bonus scheme so you can further boost your earnings to over £30,000 OTE.
- The opportunity to work for a well-established and successful company.
- The chance to work on a premium brand and further develop your skills with brand training.
Please get in touch straight away with applications or queries as roles are being filled fast in the current marketplace.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!