£35000 per annum
21 days ago
- Salary negotiable doe
- Company Vehicle
- Location: East Anglia / South East (Norwich Head Office)
BMS Commissioning & Service Engineer
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced BMS Engineer looking to develop with a successful and forward-thinking company who are willing and able to support their staff in achieving long-term career aspirations. This company promotes from within and opportunities to progress through the business are aligned with this position.
The BMS Controls Service and Commissioning Engineer role will inlcude:
As a commissioning or service engineer you will have excellent knowledge of building management control systems and general building services systems. This is a mobile role and a willingness to travel with occasional overnight stays would be required. You will be hardworking and committed to achieving success for both yourself and your company. You will have a flexible approach to your work and be adaptable in new ways of working, exceptional customer care skills, taking pride in the quality of their work. Delivering service excellence is the key to this role
Key Skills for the BMS Control Service and Commissioning Engineer will include:
- Qualified in Electrical or Electronic Engineering
- Knowledge of HVAC mechanical systems
- Understanding of Building Management Systems (BMS), building automation and building control principles
- Knowledge of electrical installation – particularly in the building controls and wider building services field
- CSCS/ECS/JIB Registered
- Full UK driving licence
- Experience of Trend Control Systems including IQ1, 2, 3 and 4 controllers would be advantageous
- Experience of Siemens Desigo, Schneider ECOStruxure and other legacy control systems would be advantageous
- An understanding of system integration
- Demonstrate ownership throughout the commissioning phase of the project and the proactive resolution of problems
- Previous experience of small project upgrades and retrofits would also be advantageous
This is an exciting opportunity to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Paul Martin at Perfect Placement today.
We are in the process of reviewing many applications for this position. If you do not hear back from us within 3 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Perfect Placement are specialists in Engineering Recruitment. We specialise in local, national and world wide Engineering and Manufacturing Recruitment. If you are looking for a new role within Engineering please contact our team of Engineering recruitment specialists today.