£50000 per annum
15 days ago
- Up to £45-50,000+ uncapped annual on-target-earnings!
- Mon to Sat with day off in the week and 1 in 2 Sun!
A rare and not-to-miss opportunity has become available for a Business Manager within our client’s franchise approved car dealership in the Pontypridd region!
Reporting to the Brand Manager and working as part of a team, as a Business Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring and supporting the sales team during the sales process, engaging directly with customers at the appropriate time.
- Managing our client's CRM system regarding sales, renewals, process and reporting.
- The training and coaching of the sales team in sales process and products.
- Controlling the sale of finance and insurance (F&I) products and services.
- Compliance for the sale, administration and control of F&I products.
- Control of all payments/commissions, for vehicles and F&I products, both from customers and finance companies.
- Ensuring all F&I transactions are made in accordance with FCA regulations and code of practice.
- Relationship management between finance companies and our client.
In order to be eligible for this business manager role you will ideally live in and around the Pontypridd region or be within a reasonable commuting distance of Pontypridd.
To succeed in this Business Manager role, you will ideally have a strong and stable Business Manager background within a franchise approved dealer environment, and ideally be FCA accredited, and have a comprehensive understanding of financial legislation.
Our client is also willing to look at candidates from a stable Car Sales Executive background who are ready to develop their career in the trade.
You will need to have a desire to produce results, be a strong team leader, have a commitment to excellence, be able to build outstanding customer relationships, and have a genuine passion to work for the company and the manufacturer.
You will need to be brand focused, capable of working independently and have the energy and commitment to seek every sales opportunity.
A UK driving license with minimal points is essential at this stage.
For your hard work in this Business Manager role, our client is offering:
- Uncapped annual on-target-earning of £45-50,000+ per annum based upon finance and insurance sales performance.
- Company vehicle.
- Full manufacturer approved training.
- Various company benefits discussed upon application.
- Excellent long-term career prospects with a well-regarded local business.
- Working hours from Monday to Friday 8:30am-6pm with a scheduled day off in the week, Saturday 9am-5pm and 1 in 2 Sundays 10am-4pm.
If this Business Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Pontypridd please contact Harry at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!