Newcastle upon Tyne
£40000 per annum
0191 446 0461
28 days ago
Basic Salary up to £30,000 / On Target Earnings of £40,000+
45 hour weeks – somewhat flexible on start/finish times.
Our client, a busy Accident Repair Centre in Newcastle, is seeking an Experienced Panel Beater to join the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities of a Panel Beater:
- You must be a Fully Qualified Panel Beater, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent. Holding a valid ATA Qualification would be beneficial to the client but is not essential for you to be successful.
- Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Replacing or repairing damaged areas to a high standard.
- Assessing structural damage and feeding back to workshop manager and estimators on what work needs to be done with time estimates and repairing according to manufacturer and insurance guidelines
- Checking completed vehicles for any imperfections before booking vehicle out of workshop
- To keep an accurate account of hours worked, materials used and work completed on each vehicle.
- To care for and maintain all mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical tools and equipment used in the course of the work.
The basic salary for this role is £30,000. This is supplemented by a bonus scheme based off your efficiency that takes your earnings to £40,000+.
The standard working hours for this role are Monday to Friday, 7:30-5, however the client is happy to allow some flexibility if that suits you best.
If this Panel Beater Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Newcastle please contact Grace at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!